• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Allen & Page Stockists in the Preston Area

AliBenMummy

Mama Doe
Hi there,

This post is just for info really.

I found it really difficult finding stockists for Allen & Page Natural Rabbit Pellets other than online and the delivery charge was horrendous.

Anyway, the following places can order the stuff in if you give them a call:

Woody's - Freckleton
Tel: 01772 672025

New Pet Express - Lytham
Tel: 01253 795353

KCS Feeds - Cottam
Tel: 01772 731014

Hope this helps!

Gemma

I tried doing the postcode thing on the website, but it didn't come up with anything near my postcode. I actually gave them a call (number on website) and the lady was very helpful.

Gemma

Did you click on the map just beside the postcode box to the right :? just click where you are in the counrty and you get a list up :lol: :lol:

Ali said:
Did you click on the map just beside the postcode box to the right :? just click where you are in the counrty and you get a list up :lol: :lol:

If I click on Greater London it comes up with Irish stockists. I know my geography isn't brilliant but I didnt think it was that bad :roll:

Hi, I found a horse/animal supplier in Garstang that stock all different sorts of food. I'm not sure whether they had A & P but they were more than happy to track down the food MJ was on and have said when I need more just give them a ring. If anyone needs the number I'm sure I have it somewhere.

Thanks Kathryn, might take you up on that if the places close by can't get it in.

New Pet Express in Lytham only seem to have heard of breeder pellets from A&P and didn't think they could get the natural pellets. If they're all mystified I'll try the place in Garstang.

Thanks! :D

I don't know which side of Preston you live, but Croston Cornmill in Croston, sell these, and you don't have to order them either.

They also do small 2kg bags for 90p aswell if you wanted to try them.

Jx

Thanks Apache! I'm on the Blackpool side of Preston but it's really good to know. I might take a crive over there this weekend and get a few of the smaller bags. Even with sharing a sack I'm not sure that we'd get through it all before it goes out of date!

Typical that I find a supplier nearby...

We are hoping to move house soon and will be moving to the Lancaster/Morecambe/Carnforth area.

Does anyone know of a stockist up there too? It's not too bad because I'll still be working in Preston, but would be easier if I knew of one nearby!

If you do go over at the weekend, they are only open 10 - 12 on Sat & Sunday...

I got a sack from them this week and it is best before end Jan 07, so even if I end up throwing some away, it will be cheaper than SS.

Jx

jrn1310 said:
If I click on Greater London it comes up with Irish stockists. I know my geography isn't brilliant but I didnt think it was that bad :roll:

I KNOW!!!!!!

Do you know where is the neartest place i can get my hands on to some?

m
xx

mit said:
jrn1310 said:

I KNOW!!!!!!

m
xx

If you are having trouble with the link, email Allen and Page or ring them they are really helpful :p

Ali said:
mit said:
jrn1310 said:

I KNOW!!!!!!

m
xx

If you are having trouble with the link, email Allen and Page or ring them they are really helpful :p

Might have to. Did ring a couple of stockists today, they all were like, i have to order a minium of 8 bags. Bloody hell. Thanks though.

m
xx

My stockest gets me a bag when I want one, if they havent got it in stock, and just the one bag :D :D Not 8 thats dosent seem right!!!!! :? :? :?

Ali said:
My stockest gets me a bag when I want one, if they havent got it in stock, and just the one bag :D :D Not 8 thats dosent seem right!!!!! :? :? :?

That was from a company in guilford, they said would have to order 8 15kgs bag. :(

Will have to ring around more tomorrow.

m
xx

Back