• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

more newbies..bun and gp

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
Had this little "at risk" pair in today..both without names and the bunny messy and overgrown nails :(
First the bunny . ..a pretty doe I've named Lulu..
Lulua.jpg

and looking nervous
Lulu.jpg

and a female guinea now named Nutkin
Nutkinb.jpg

Nutkina.jpg

age on both these cuties is unknown...

omg awwwwwwww they are gorgeous :love: the guinea is just like one my mom lost a few months ago :(

They will be snapped up soooo fast!

The "owner" said she didn't know how old either were :( Lulu is off to the vets later for her mxyi jab so will get her to have a guess at age...but it will only be a rough estimate....
Lulu has settled well and has been tucking into some brocolli..poor little Nutkin is still at the terrified stage and hiding under a big pile of hay

Nutkin awwwwww so so cute! My mum asked me all about her when I mentioned her but then decided her 2 girls would probably not like another GP with them :eek:

Estelle, yes they were living together and watching them before I split them poor little Nutkin was terrified :( ..much happier today :D

Carys..normally you can add more girlies in with females

honeybunny said:
Estelle, yes they were living together and watching them before I split them poor little Nutkin was terrified :( ..much happier today :D

Carys..normally you can add more girlies in with females

Yup we have done this before our 2 girls we have now, were rescued to keep our single girl company who had recently lost her mum. Unfortunately our single girle (the twin of Nutkin) didn't really bond with them so she still seemed a loner if you know what I mean.

I really love Nutkin and know my mom would too :love:

I think all bunnies are beautiful but she is an absolute stunner - I think she will have boy bunnies and new owners fighting over her.

Back