• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How do I attach run ? sort of Urgent!!

My new bunny arrives tomorrow!!! Arghhhh so excited - Bonding went fantastic, and they are happily together - so tomorrow I will be bringing them home...
Got a slight problem though! , How does one attach a run to a hutch but make it so you can detach it again easily... She hasnt needed use of her run, cos the hutch is a huge and shes free range when I am not at work... but now there's 2, I should really attach the run for them to have as well... so there's more space for them.

Its meant to be attached to the run, but I dont want it permanently attached - any ideas would be really helpful! , cos I want to get it done tonight if the rain quits.!
cos Although the run is heavy and probably wont be moved... you can never tell with a fox around.

Any help gratefully received.!!!!

How about some butterfly screws like this
istockphoto_187777_a_bolt.jpg

you can unsrew them when they need to come off.

awwww congrats that Snowflake is bonded, how long has she been away for? Bet you have missed her like mad! :love:

Back