• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Duchess

cheekytikki

Wise Old Thumper
I hope it is ok me posting these pics i took yesterday
:oops: :?: :oops:

I just couldn't keep them to myself :oops: :D

duchess003-1.jpg

duchess002-1.jpg

and my favourite

duchess004-1.jpg

abi and teegra

Aw thats such good news, I met duchess when I went to pick up Bunny with catswhiskers, she is so lovely I would have had her if I had the room! Congratulations, hope the bonding goes well :D

Awww the Duchess, she does have that Regal look about her doesnt she!! U already know wht I think about her ABi so don't need 2 say - glad u love her 2 and can offer her a home, I hope Teegra loves her 2 (ive already told him in other post 2 bring her some dandelions and sweep her off her feet :lol: ) ! :D

OMG I am so pleased that she has a home..... I so wanted her. She is adorable. Please please please let us know how she is going. I am literally jumping for joy xxxxxxx

If I hadn't known Caramel was coming eventually, when I went to pick up Bunny I would have had Duchess.... She is just so beautiful.

catswhiskas said:
OMG I am so pleased that she has a home..... I so wanted her. She is adorable. Please please please let us know how she is going. I am literally jumping for joy xxxxxxx

still got to pass my homecheck on saturday but as long as everything goes ok i will post pics of the happy couple in a week or two

abi and teegra

Back