• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Poor boy

I've met this little lad and he is beautiful :love: :love:

He's had such a sad start to life which is why he can't go with any other animals :( He needs a very special home.

Burseldon Bobtails :lol:

Isn't Hells involved with them?

Ring them anyway, you know you want to Mandy :wink:

He'd be ok as long as he lives own his on and isn't too close to other buns as he get frightened by them :(

Give Sue a call, if nothing else she loves to chat about bunnies!! :thumb: :D

Sue&Sooty said:
He'd be ok as long as he lives own his on and isn't too close to other buns as he get frightened by them :(

Give Sue a call, if nothing else she loves to chat about bunnies!! :thumb: :D

Aw, bless him. I wonder if being with another bunny would give him more confidence in the long term tho? Unfortunately I could only consider another if he was to live with Audrey, as she is a house rabbit now. And i also have my cat, who would never ever hurt him but if he's nervous it probably wouldnt be the best environment for him, as if you've seen my thread in stories and posts she likes to groom Audrey :lol: .

Also, cant get Audrey a friend for a few weeks yet (having her spayed.)

i e-mailed about him and had a response already....

He is un-neutered because the stress would be too much for him and Im a bit too far.

BirdieBun said:
awwww what a honey do you not think neutering could possibly make him be a little less skittish? :)

thats what i thought, but didnt like to suggest it really :?

mandy said:
BirdieBun said:
awwww what a honey do you not think neutering could possibly make him be a little less skittish? :)

thats what i thought, but didnt like to suggest it really :?

I'm pretty sure that Sue has looked into that option but has decided that it would just make him worse. It's such a shame cos this little lad is so sweet.. I'd have taken him like a shot if I had the space and didn't have the cat, kids and rabbits!!

Gem said:
Burseldon Bobtails :lol:

Isn't Hells involved with them?

Yeah, I help out when I can, I am getting a website built for them at the moment. Domino is very nervous and would take lots of time to trust anyone.

Back