• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Does your bunny creates new pee spots?

Happy Hopping

Wise Old Thumper
After your bunny get comfy around the house, as in months after she settles in, does your bunny creates a few new spots of her choosing and pee in those new spots?

My last rabbit and this one is doing that. Funny they don't do it at the beginning. At the beginning, say year 1, they always pee at the spots I tell them to, it's when they find this place is a hotel that they start inventing new spots. :lol:

Yeah, my buns like to invent new spots. I'm forever adding litter trays to new places!! and when they really want to take the p*** (pardon the pun) they pee next to the litter tray, or move it out of te way and pee in the corner. Little monsters ! :D :D

Nicola

Moving the litter tray is a new one, my ones don't do that, most likely because the tray is large and they can't move it.

But I think the reason they pee next to the litter box is because they don't want the urine to loop back and soak their bunny feet. So w/ all the new spots my bunny invented, there is no litter box, just vinyl flooring.

Back