• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lets see your rescue animals

rngpwelfare

Mama Doe
I thought it would be nice for the rescues to see some updated photo's of animals they've rehomed.
So if you've had an animal from a rescue of here, please post a photo and state which rescue your animal came from.

I'll start here's Puzzle that I got from Cheryl at Sprowston guinea pig rescue.
She has been with me 2years in March

Puzzle.JPG

Puzzle2.JPG

Here's Ruby from Kirkby Pet Welfare a year ago. She'd been in rescue most of her life (she was two when she came to us), but I don't know why as she's beautiful.

trio.jpg

With her husbun Bobby

DSCN0637.jpg

And Salt and Pepper who were from Honeybunny's in February of this year and who are soooo cute.

DSCN0934.jpg

DSCN1045.jpg

Polly and Sybil

These are our lovely bunnies from Honeybunnies in Leicestershire. We've only had them a week! They were rescued from Oxford.

foodtime.jpg

I rehomed Lola (black bunny) from Eve, (bunnylove) briar patch rescue. Initially i was meant to be having Isabella, but Harvey and Isabella didnt get on, so Eve tried him with Lola who was then called Treacle. They are now inlove!
100_1812.jpg

100_1808.jpg

100_1744.jpg

My first ever rescue bunny: Charlie (6) from GBH in Beckenham
Charlie.jpg

Angel (3) from Furry Friends (Emma Semple) in Coulsdon
24277732dadce37167361670a3823df0c2a.jpg

Magic (2) from GBH
Magic.jpg

Alaska (9 months) from SGR in Norfolk
Alaska0806-2.jpg

Dakota (approx. 18 months) from GBH
Dakota0706-1.jpg

Trystan (16 weeks old) from Greenwich Rabbit Rescue
Trystan090906-9.jpg

And my Bridge Bunnies:

Apollo (RIP) from Furry Friends
Apollo1_0904.JPG

Lancelot (RIP) from private, but found through Rabbit Rehome
Lancelot_0106_2.jpg

And not from here, but nonetheless a little rescue bunny (brought into my friend's pet shop); Star (RIP)
Star.jpg

Vera

I think EVERYONE has seen pics of my gorgeous honeybunny's... but who cares, I'm gonna show you all again :D :lol:

This is my gorgeous boy Benji. He's been with me about 2 months and is getting a girlfriend soon :D
Picture256.jpg

This is my lovely baby Teddy who i've had 10 months
DSC00436.jpg

And this his equally lovely brother Bertie
DSC00437.jpg

All from Jill :D

I have Lilac and Shadow from nottingham small pet rescue
DSCF0380.jpg

DSCF0381-1.jpg

Alfie was rescued from a friend (he has had lots of problems)
1143.jpg

Truffle from jill (honeybunnys)

1109.jpg

Porky from lind80

1210.jpg

SHOUTS VERA, what does GBH stand for as I only know it as grievous bodily harm :oops: :oops: what rescue is it :oops: :oops:

Heres Eddie Bun on the left whom I had off the nutty women Tracy at rngpwelfare, last September 05 :wink: :lol: :lol: sorry Tracy, I really should update you more :oops: :oops:

sept2006192.jpg

Denny said:
SHOUTS VERA, what does GBH stand for as I only know it as grievous bodily harm :oops: :oops: what rescue is it :oops: :oops:

Heres Eddie Bun on the left whom I had off the nutty women Tracy at rngpwelfare, last September 05 :wink: :lol: :lol: sorry Tracy, I really should update you more :oops: :oops:

sept2006192.jpg

hi den :wave: :wave:

guineas, bunnies and hamsters (gbh rescue in beckenham kent!

your boyz are goregoussssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Here are my two Poppy and Gus who I got from Eve at Briar Patch, realyy need some new photos as these are quite old. Sorry if the pictures are a bit big!

DSCN0365.jpg

DSC00041.jpg

DSC00042.jpg

Denny said:

sept2006192.jpg

Awwww I thought oyu only had Eddie Denny! Who is your other guy there??? They are stunning! :love: :love:

Oh bless, it will take me all week :shock: :lol:
I'll have a go at some later - but I bet you all get fed up :lol: :lol:

It's just a shame that I have to interrupt my important time on RU with stupid stuff like going to work, eating, etc..........

Back