• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

might be goin to uni, but mean givin up my rabbits

Rexy bexy

Mama Doe
well finally got round to disscussin uni and have decided to go for early childhood studies, well if i go to uni i want to move away so no need to travel and some are quite far that iv been thinkin of applying too

well anyway iv been thinking about it and it is hard to get round the idea of not having any bunnies around and got showing them :( also if i do gotto uni it means having to give up some of my rabbits cause my mom wont have time too look after them all which i can understand but hard to imagine and think about :cry: :cry: , its realy wierd especailly not beein able to got to shows on the weekends, cause im going to also loose touch with many friends iv made over the past 3 1/2 yrs

becky

hiya
I've just graduated and my landlady was fine with me keeping rabbits I progressed from having one to four in one year and she had no problems. I realise that if ur in halls its different but if ur in a house ur landlord and house mates might be fine with u having them.

Aimee84 said:
hiya
I've just graduated and my landlady was fine with me keeping rabbits I progressed from having one to four in one year and she had no problems. I realise that if ur in halls its different but if ur in a house ur landlord and house mates might be fine with u having them.

humm might have to take one or 2 along with me then :D dnt think i can bring all 20 odd with me tho :wink: :lol:

Back