• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Have your say...direct to P@H

smallbrownfrog

Warren Scout
Have your say direct to P@H in this survey. tell them what we really want re accommodation etc.

don't forget to mention about them selling inappropriate tanks/bowls for fish... and any other grieviences/praises/comments you may have.

A chance for us to say what we feel are strengths/weekness within the company.

www.petsathome.3-pin.com/survey.asp

Filled it in, but unless I missed something it didn't really give the opportunity for full and frank views on PAH. :?

I commented that I thought my buns home is great as they're not stuck in a tiny hutch like those sold in most pet shops... :wink:

I found it didn't really give enough space, as I have 3 different types of animals, so I actually commented on my huge mouse cage instead (as there are very few decent sized mouse cages about - most are hamster cages not suitable for mice). Would have been nice to have commented about my guinea pigs and rabbits too, but not really enough room.

SarahP said:
Filled it in, but unless I missed something it didn't really give the opportunity for full and frank views on PAH. :?

Yes i thought that, it doesnt really give you the opportunity to say anything too critical.

I got mine in my email.

Was quite funny filling in how much I spend on all (6 types) my animals :lol:

I've completed but it doesn't really give you the opportunity to ask for what you want or would like to see :(

Rabswood

Back