• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Snoopy is home!!!!

Bavarian Bunny

Wise Old Thumper
We are back home and Snoopy is in his new hutch. Thank you again, Kayj and Chloaster for helping with the bunny run!!! *hugs*

Snoopy is very cute, and very curious. I have left him alone for now, and he is sitting in the sleeping area of the hutch and I could hear him nibbling hay when I walked past him. He even ate a bit of parsley and dandelion in the car, so he seems to be fine.

I'll try and take some photos of him tomorrow. :D

Just said good night to Snoopy. He has actually used his litter box, and he is very busy cleaning himself. He is also quite hungry after the long journey, and he does not seem to be picky.

I think I need to get some outdoor light. I stepped onto 2 snails on the way to the hutch. :shock:

By the way, we went to the Butterfly Farm in Stratford today. If you like butterflies or big koi carps or big hairy spiders or extra large cockroaches etc.., I can recommend it. :D

Just love the Butterfly farm, might be working there soon :D

I would have loved Snoops but i'm glad he went to you in the end, he sounds like a lovely bun :)

Don't forget floods of photos!! :lol:

Cool! What would your job be at the butterfly farm? Grooming the spiders? :lol: :lol:

It's a fun place to work at, but some parts of the greenhouses are very hot.

Oh, that part is fab! I could not find some of the mantis species, they are so cleverly disguised. My boys liked the big boa constrictor best. Wonder if it gets rabbits for lunch......then you may not like the job.... :?

I actually managed to drag my boys through the gift shop without having to buy anything. :lol: *proud*

:lol:

Yes shame about the Boas dinner, but i guess all animals need to eat :( we have to feed our pythons at college 3 rabbits a month, its is heartbraking going to the freezer to collect them, but i must admit, knowing that they are already passed to the rainbow bridge comforts me a little...

Awwwww! What do you have pythons for???

I am really tired and should go to bed. But Snoopy is still wide awake and watching us through the window. So every once in a while I nip out and talk to him, so he does not feel too lonely. :D

First photos can be found in the photos and stories section. :D

He has already got the attention of the local squirrels who eye him from their hazel lookout. :lol: He used his sleeping bit of the hutch as a loo, and he seems to prefer to sit in the open area, even after dark, so that he has a good view of what's going on. When I carried him to his run, he wiggled around a bit, but he didn't seem too upset.

He absolutely loves parsley, think I need to buy a few more plants of it. :D

Back