• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My new ball

bluebunny

Wise Old Thumper
I got these from the poundshop today there brilliant for the bunnies!
they jingle too!
1232.jpg

1233.jpg

:lol: I have one of those in my chilminding baby toy box! But then I guess our bunnies are like babies eh!!

bluebunny said:
I wanted 5 but they only had 3 left :(
It said they were cat toys :?

The store where I got mine had quite a few left :D :D :D Yes it dose say they are for cats, Ive just filled them up with hey, Bella and Benji like them :lol: :lol: :lol:

Lind80 said:
Aaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Porky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: Hello little boy :wave:
Hiya
porky has grown since ive had him,his head has broadened out and he looks more like a hulstlander :)
He is such a friendly boy

Mine have demolished all the hay already, its everywhere,they are having a great time, dont know what the neighbours will say about the bells :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well you should of seem them this morning with the balls, its like they are playing football with them, also filled them with celery this morning to keep them occupied :lol: :lol: :lol: Well worth a pound :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back