• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny is funny

catswhiskas

Warren Veteran
This morning she slept on me for about an hour. She is slightly annoyed that a new bun has arrived and been given floor time in her lounge. she can smell her. Anyway on waking up, Bunny let herself down onto the floor, attending a tea party that my housemates 5 yr old daughter was having, along with one of the cats, she then started playing in one of those bunny tunnels that we have just got. She keeps running through, poking her head out of the hole at the top, then backing out again. she is so funny and comes to see you,. as if to say "was I clever". Tried to get pics but no memory card in camera. :cry:

Bunny has so settled in and is o confident and such a big part of the house. She is totally free range and never messes anywhere other than her hutch. she and Flopsy are free range together but they are casually indifferent to each other. New bun seems to be settling in really well. I think it has really helped that she has come with her own hutch so nothing too much has changed like that. How are you poppet x

Back