• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Friendship between rabbit and cat

Azraelm

Wise Old Thumper
Worm, my cat has always been very good with other animals, but she seems to particularily like Audrey, today she was licking and grooming her for ages :love:

Although I completely trust Worm, I do not leave them alone together as I think Audrey seems to believe Worm is another rabbit and has tried to mount her :eek:

Here are some piccies (thats Audreys basket BTW!)

wormaudrey.jpg

wormaudrey2.jpg

wormaudrey3.jpg

wormaudrey5.jpg

wormaudrey6.jpg

wormaudrey41.jpg

My cats are really good with my buns too.

Flipflop and Blue especially get on so well. I quite often find blue lying with the buns in their playhouse. Although sometimes he's a bit silly and lies in the litter tray. :lol: :lol: :lol:

This is when Flipflop was inside for a while.

blueandflip002.jpg

Justine xx

Justine said:
My cats are really good with my buns too.

Flipflop and Blue especially get on so well. I quite often find blue lying with the buns in their playhouse. Although sometimes he's a bit silly and lies in the litter tray. :lol: :lol: :lol:

This is when Flipflop was inside for a while.

blueandflip002.jpg

Justine xx

Awwwwwwwwwwww lovely picture Justine :love:

Brilliant photo Justine! Worm used to go and sit in the playhouse with the buns outside- she particularily liked going to sleep in their box bed :lol:

Someone recently brought one of those long play tubes for Audrey, but Worms comendered (sp?) that for her new hideaway :lol:

Back