• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes For Grief Stricken Cerys Please......

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
The poor lttle Bunny has stopped eating and is SO DEPRESSED after loosing Uncle Albert :cry:
I have been with her all night and have just got her to eat a few Dandelion Leaves. Her guts are still moving things through so I am holding off on any meds just yet. She is in the main room of the house so there is plenty going on around her. But she is just lying down with Unky A's Teddy under her chin :cry: Not sure if having it with her is helping or if I should take it away :? :cry:
I wish I could stop her feeling so sad...... :cry:

Janex

Oh Jane I'm so sorry. It must be so hard seeing poor Cerys like this. :cry: :cry: Please feel better and start eating soon Cerys. Lots and lots of vibes sent your way. Xx

Sending lots of good vibes and nose rubs to you and Cerys!!!
Do you think you will try to bond her with another bun Jane?
Nicola xxx

Oh Gawd Jane, what a nightmare!!, I think you should leave her with his Teddy because it could be comforting her....

Hope things get better for her

x

Poor poor Cerys :cry: I hope she improves soon. I'd leave her teddy with her, it probably smells of him and is a comfort

Oh no, how awful for you to have to watch!! I'm going to disagree about the teddy - I think maybe the smell of what she is missing but can't have might not be helping.

Thanks everyone
Cerys has perked up a bit and has eaten some carrot and hay.
I do hope to bond her with Gordon Bennet. But I have found that a bereaved Bunny needs a bit of time to come to terms with their loss.

I will tell Cerys that she has friends on here wishing her well.

Janex

It is so heartbreaking to see them like that isnt it :( , I hope she's feeling better soon.

Whos Gordon??

You do just feel so helpless. Its horrible. We have one here called Jessica that we cannot rebond. Nose rubs for Cerys xxxx

:( i have had the exact same prob with Bif..shes been close to dying thanks to pining..and then she had dental spur..two lots of gi stasis in a short time..

all you can do is entice her to eat drink and move..Bif lost her world on a monday and laid down to die in her litter tray by the friday..i have never cried so much..they say to let them spend time with the body after as it helps them realise theyre gone..i know you cant do this and i will say it doesnt work..shes never stopped looking for him..till bertie came..each day she looks a little less for him and concentrates on chasing bertie! They arent bonded and we have decided to do it how everyone says you shouldnt as in diff environment they both panic!
all i can say is the only way they cope is having another bun in the same vinvinity to get their interest in life going..
bertie had her eating drinking and pooping in a fw hours of his arrival! and she was full of zest again not laying there wanting to fade away.
yesterday bertie got up on the sette without bif knowing and she got out and when she couldnt find him she panicked and was searching frantically for him..he climbed down and gave her a hug..she did back for 10 mins then bit his bum! back to the playpen idea!

besst of luck hun..it makes it so hard when yopu are grieving so badly to see this little creature who loved him so dearly wanting to die because she cannot cope with his loss..
i took one toy away..she wouldnt part with millie their buny toy baby and his mr bunny..his contastant companion before bif..she washesthem and snuiggles them when she feels down and sad..it gives her comfort..shellpart with them when shes ready..shes got her own teddies in there..

my heart goes out to you..and i hope gordon provides her rescue she needs..

Back