• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Havent been online much because.................

sgprescue

Mama Doe
I havent been online much the last few days because I have been hand rearing this little lady :love:

DSCN3976.jpg

She was born on Sunday and only has 1 eye and even that is deformed. I think she is totally blind, because of this she was being trampled on by the other babies and wasnt getting a look in with mums milk so I am having to hand rear her. Feeding her every 2 hours has really taken its toll on me :shock:

Also gained this little chap, someone found him whilst walking their dogs, he was walking down the road in the middle of the day. He is only half of the minimum hibernation weight and was covered in fly eggs, a quick trip to the vet sorted that out though :thumb:

DSCN3979.jpg

On top of everything else I had to rush my dad to A&E this afternoon so its been a really hectic week

You Angel!!!!!!

Keep UP The Good Work! :thumb:

m
xx

ps. Hope it all works out for them all of them.

Glad you are back on.... Bunny is doing fine... got some questions about her past I am dying to get you to fill in for me x

Back