• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

feeding time

BUBBLES

Mama Doe
When we give the buns their tea

Maisy will grab a bit normaly abit of carrot and runs about with it for awhile then she will settle down and eat it

after she has eaten it she will return the bowl

and she is more than happy then to sit with daisy and sniff sniff and finish off the rest of there tea
:? :? :?

does anyone know why she is doing this
:?

:lol: :lol: Now you two.. stop confusing me :? I keep having to do a double take cos obviously you have the same buns in your siggys!! :roll: I keep forgetting why! :lol: :lol:

Sue&Sooty said:
:lol: :lol: Now you two.. stop confusing me :? I keep having to do a double take cos obviously you have the same buns in your siggys!! :roll: I keep forgetting why! :lol: :lol:

sorry sue i will tell him off when he gets in :wink: :lol: :lol:

Tuesday likes doing that too - although he's only done it with bit of tissue that fall out of the bin!

I think he just enjoys it

I think they just enjoy playin with it - if Honey takes something out of the bowl, it doesn't matter what it is or if there's loads more in there, Harly wants Honey's bit :roll: :lol: the other night he chased him about 8 times round the run trying 2 get a bit of carrot from him, even tho there was more in the bowl and I was trying 2 hand him a bit. Think they're like kids (a toddlers food never tastes as good as mum's :lol: ). Normally in the end Honey jst gives up and shares it with him then gets another piece..... :D

Both of mine will take a bit of veg, then run away with it and eat it. Don't know why they bother cos they just end up eating each others' anyway :roll: :lol:

Back