• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Don't you hate it when...

bilbo

Alpha Buck
Bunnies do this: :shock:
ghost567.jpg

ghost432.jpg

What mother?i was sleeping!
ghst3.jpg

ghost5.jpg

This is Ghost a 5 month old REW frenchie that iv recently taken on he is the soppiest rabbit ever but doesnt liek being picked..i dont really blame him..his last owner picked him up by the EARS :evil: :evil: :evil: He weighs in at 10 lb.no wonder he hates being picked up :shock:

That's the most convincing dead bunny pose I've seen! :shock:

Poor bun being picked up by the ears :cry:

Lovely pics, what a cute bun. :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I had to actually poke him because i actually thought he had died :oops: :oops:

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww They are lovely pictures, but they make me sad, thats how I remember Barney :cry:

bilbo said:
This is Ghost a 5 month old REW frenchie that iv recently taken on he is the soppiest rabbit ever but doesnt liek being picked..i dont really blame him..his last owner picked him up by the EARS :evil: :evil: :evil: He weighs in at 10 lb.no wonder he hates being picked up :shock:

Picked up by the ears?!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :cry: :cry: Poor bun!
He's beautiful though! :love: :love:

AprilShower said:
bilbo said:

Picked up by the ears?!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :cry: :cry: Poor bun!
He's beautiful though! :love: :love:

Yep the owner even did it in front of me!!!

Yes it scares the life out of me!! :shock:
deadbunnyflop.jpg

Ghost is beautiful! :love: Poor lad, he sounds like he's had a rough life, at least he's with you now. :D

Had to :lol: at those bunnies winding you all up although Honey did it to me yesterday and I didn't do much laughing then! Think I swore at her actually :oops: !

Gemma x

Yes!! I nearly had a heart attack!!!!!
:shock: :shock:
Charlie3.jpg

:shock: :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Those pic's are so funny! my little nethies don't sit still long enough to do that :lol: I think I would have a stroke if they did though!!! :lol:
Nicola x

mady never does that ! is it something they do when they get older. she never does it - would love to see her do it though !

madysmummy said:
mady never does that ! is it something they do when they get older. she never does it - would love to see her do it though !

Ghost is 5months!so not old!lol although he can act like an old man :roll: :lol:

Back