• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello....Let me introduce myself.....

Veronica

Mama Doe
My name is 'Fluffy'....although my new mummy thinks that will change (as my old owner was a 3 yr old girl :shock: :roll: )....and as I'm a 4 month old BOY...she thinks I need a more macho name! :D

I went from a pet shop, to live with a new family when I was a teeny baby....but as I grew bigger....and started to behave in more 'adult' ways.....my 3 yr old owner didn't want to feed me, clean me or cuddle me anymore :( I don't blame her, as she was far too young to look after me...and I am quite a large, chunky and heavy boy to pick up. Her parents decided that they didn't want me any more (after only a few months living in my new home), as I'd become too much hassle....and probably didn't look as 'cute' as I did when I was a tiny baby :(

Yesterday, I was taken in a car and dropped off in a cardboard box at a lady called 'Sara's' house.

It wasn't too bad there actually! I was pretty scared, because of the new surroundings...and there was lots of 'wheeking' noises (which I remember from when I stayed at a very large petshop when I was a baby)....but I had plenty of yummy hay (which my old family didn't know was important for me :shock: ).

I slept quite well last night, as I snuggled up in all that yummy hay :D

This morning, another strange lady came to my hutch. She was talking to Sara (holding a cup of coffee in one hand...and a bin liner in another :lol: ). I think she was cleaning out all of the other animals with Sara.
This new lady gave me loads of nose rubs, and snuggles....and said I was so very handsome! :D

I heard Sara talking to the new lady, and next I knew, I was being put into a large cat carrier filled with hay. Sara told me I was going to go and live with the new lady (called Veronica) for a bit.

When I got to Veronica's house, she put me in a huuuuge hutch! I'd never been in such a big house before! (as my old house was about 3ft long :()...this one was nearly double the size!!! 8)

I had lots of lovely yummy hay to snuggle into, a bowl full of yummy food...a sparkly clean water bottle....and toys! I had my own toys to throw around and play with! :D :D :D

My new mummy Veronica, said she's left me to settle in, but keep checking on me :D She has been popping out all the time to have a peek at me, and give me nose rubs! I've already learnt to come to the front of my new house for extra nose rubs! :D It's great :D :D :D

I don't know how long I will be staying here at Veronica's.....as I heard her tell Sara that I was being 'fostered' (whatever that means?! :? )....and something about me having to see the rabbit doctor for an op (not sure I'm liking the sound of that! :shock: )....but for the time being, I'm one very happy bunny! :D

Here's some pictures of me chilling out in my lovely new house!

Look! I even have veggies! :D Yum! :D
Picture745.jpg

My new mummy says im handsome :D
Picture743.jpg

Picture747.jpg

I still need a more macho manly name....my new mummy says she likes traditional names, like Bruce or Bernie etc. What do you think? Do you have any ideas? :D

awwww you certainly are a handsome bunny and will make a very handsome husbun after your 'op' (don't worry about that, you won't feel a thing :lol: )

Enjoy your new home sweetheart, you sound like you deserve it

ps I agree you need to lose the name Fluffy

Veronica, a lovely looking bunny, but what are you doing taking him home? I thought you were supposed to be downsizing not increasing :lol:

He is a handsome fella :love:

What about Timothy (as in timothy hay) or Warren!
Sombody else on here has a bunny called Bernard, and we thought that was a brilliant name for a bunny :D

He is lovely!!! I have always loved the name Merlin, my friend had a cat called that and I thought it was great!! Such a cute bunster, good work Veronica!!!!
Nicola x

Back