• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

outside pen

cheekytikki

Wise Old Thumper
thinking of getting an outside pen for teegra for when the weather is nicer. I can get a puupy pen (like the one i oredered the other day) which would be 6 4ft panels so could be a hexangon but more likely a 4ft x 8ft rectangle (if im allowed that much space in the garden lol :lol: - if not it would probably be 4ft x 4ft ) it would be 22" high and i would cover it in reflectine tarpaulin stuff.

would this be an ok size?
it would cost me approx £55 + p&p for the pen and about £20 for the cover is that a good price or can you get them cheaper?
(it would be all metal)

abi and teegra

ooo i saw them a little while ago at the giant pet store how big are they? is that mesh stuff any good (i'd be worried the cats might jump on it :? :oops: )

abi and teegra

cheekytikki said:
ooo i saw them a little while ago at the giant pet store how big are they? is that mesh stuff any good (i'd be worried the cats might jump on it :? :oops: )

abi and teegra

mine is an 8 sided one, and the mesh is fine if secured properly :?

Back