• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pets @ Home Hutch - on offer

happybunny

Mama Doe
I went into P@H yesterday an dnoticed that the hutch I really like is on offer:

Flat Pack. Designed in conjunction with the Rabbit Welfare Association. Tongue and groove construction with an opening roof and fox proof wire. W167xH80xD69cm (about 5.5 foot * 2.6 * 2.2)

http://www.petsathome.com/invt/13198 (offer not on website)

Was 99.99 now 79.99.

Wish I had room!

offer_18.gif

A shame it's not Thistle Hall :( If anyone sees that on offer let me know! I really want a double one. Then again......

Omg if only you live closer!im selling my 2 month old Thistle Hall for £80. But i live in Surrey.

bilbo said:
i really want a Lavender Lodge hutch :(

Why are you selling Thistle Hall and want Lavendar Lodge? I'd be interested to hear if you don't like TH, may persuade me to get LL (and it's cheaper, easier to hide cost from OH :D )

Well its more of a space issue with me. Thistle Hall is FAB i love it but its heavy and i cant lug it around so its not easy to sweep/clean underneath,it took 3 of us to lift it the other day. Plus all my rabbits have run of the garden during the day.

I have got lavender lodge for my four girlies and there is loads of room in there they love it. Husband built a massive run to attach to it.

its really easy to clean out and really spacious for the bunnies.

its there little palace. :D

cavysrock said:
i love thistle hall, is it suitable for three guineapigs?

I would say a definate yes as it is almost 5.5 foot and it is 2.5 foot deep. The minimum I would rehome 2 piggies to is a 4 foot wide hutch, this would be fine for 3 piggies

jrn1310 said:
cavysrock said:
i love thistle hall, is it suitable for three guineapigs?

I would say a definate yes as it is almost 5.5 foot and it is 2.5 foot deep. The minimum I would rehome 2 piggies to is a 4 foot wide hutch, this would be fine for 3 piggies

yaym , i am saving up foe three, Holly, Flopsy, Bert Ernie and Bandit and Luna and Princess Peppa

I've got Thistle Hall and it is huge! I have 4 little buns living in it and they have loads of space :D although they choose to sit in a pile in one corner :roll: they also have a 4ft run on it though.

Back