• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

OMG I AM IN LOVE!!!!

:love: He is a very cute grumpy looking fella isn't he....

**feels a bunrun request coming on..Jills to Janes... ** :wink: :wink:

Jane, isn't he. His face is gorgeous, like he is saying why am I here. Evidently he bit the child and got given to Jill. It could be fate Jane. Shall I go get him for you :lol:

Well I have a Bun coming in tomorrow and have offered a home to the Bun on the 'Urgent-Will be PTS' thread. But IF I am not required re that Bun I would love Mr Agouti!!

Janex

Hi Jane I did think of Uncle A as soon as I saw Arnie but didn't like to say as you had just lost him. Arnie is completely bewildered and is in desperate need of a loving understanding home..preferable indoors. he is neutered and vacs for both VHD and mxyi.....if you are interested pm me :D

See Jane, this is exactely what happened to me after Lancelot died. Two days after his death, I saw the baby Fench Lop x Continental Lops (which is what Lancer was) and brought one home a couple of weeks ago. Trystan is fab and I felt Lancelot next to me when we brought Trystan home and he was happy for me. :)

Vera

Jane! You should have him if you can! He deserves a fantastic bunny-mummy and is SO like darling Uncle Albert! Claire x

Just trying to sort out what is happening re the Bun on 'death row' that I and others have offered to help. But if I am not required for that Bun then I would LOVE to adopt Arnie.

Janex

He's gorgeous, what a lovely face. Go on Jane, you can fit another one somewhere can't you? Maybe it was meant to be :wink:

Back