• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Teegra has been BAD!

cheekytikki

Wise Old Thumper
Well after 6 monthe of perfect free ranging bunny it has happened. Let teegra out as usual and he starts hopping round the room off for another day exploring boxes under my bed! I nip out to feed a friends dog and to go up town to get new water bottle, yummy fruit treats and a new toy for teegra get home and he has CHEWED! he could have chosen anything in the whole room (includung a large selection of chew toys) or even a cable wouldn't be too bad as they are all easily replacable (except one) so he chews the unreplacable Sky cable, right at the wall :shock: so we are now going to have to ring sky to try and fix the damage as teegra has killed our sky!!
Grrrrr naughty bunny!!
no rabbits were harmed in this episode of naughtiness.
abi and teegra
p.s. need some ideas to better bunny proof was using a slide over cover which teegra managed to slide out of the way :roll:

It's not Teegra's fault!

He's a rabbit, if he can chew it, he will :D

There's this cable covering stuff that you can get from Ikea for about £2.50. Is great for covering cables and bunny's shouldn't be able to remove it.

I know it wasn't his fault really it was just annoying that the one thing he really shouldnt chew he does. sod's law i suppose :roll:
I haven't got an ikea anywhere near me :? would hose pipe work if you could get the cable through it? if not i might buy some of those argos cubes and put my cables in a cage!

abi and teegra

naughty bunny :no: :lol: :lol: :lol: they always seem to go for the one thing that will cause the most damage, it's almost as if they know!

I know what you mean :roll:
Even if he had chewed that cable further down it wouldn't have mattered much as we coul have fixed it but he has done it right at the wall so we will probably have to get sky to rewire from the dish outside back into the house :? :shock: :roll: and strangely that sounds somewhat expensive
abi and teegra

I Have the argos cube panels going across the front of my tv to stop Zion getting behind it. If he wanted to jump over he would be he knows he isn't allowed :)

Back