• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Meet Gasket and Tappet- my new buns!

Kittykat23uk

Mama Doe
Thought people would like to see my lovely buns:

Gasket and Tappet at 7 weeks.

GTkits.jpg

Gasket and Tappet at 8 weeks.

CNV00028.jpg

Gasket 8 weeks

Gasket.jpg

Tappet 8 weeks

Tappet.jpg
[/img]

Oh my god, they are sooooooooo adorable!!!

I love that green and orange ball in the second picture, where did you get it from??

Nicola

They are like chalk and cheese! Gasket who is supposed to be a female, hopefully getting hir sex confirmed tomorrow when I go to see Cheryl, is very food oriented, will jump all over you if you have a dandelion in your hand but otherwise is not too bothered about you. S/he is fine outdoors in the run, but is a complete nut job when I bring them inside in the evenings. S/he gave me a scare the other day when s/he found a hole in our gas fire that I didn't even know was there and promptly disappeared inside it! I managed to get hir out with some dandelions but have blocked off hir access now.

Tappet on the other hand is such as sweet fella, he binkies around the run like a mad march hare, but when I bring him inside all he seems to like to do is relax on the sofa while Gasket's off exploring! :D

Edit: the green ball came from Poundland.

Back