• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Moving to a house!

VickiWillow

Warren Scout
Well we're finally taking the plunge and moving to a house with more space and a garden! Your mission (should you choose to accept it :wink: ) is to help win over my husband and find Willow a girlfriend to live indoors and enjoy a life of luxury. We're not moving until November but if anyone knows of any rescues in Devon (We live in Exeter and unfortunately don't drive) please post here!

Here is the boy in question:

Willow003.jpg

arrrrhh hes lovely - good luck with the move - just gone from a 2 bed house to a 3 bed - we got our 2nd bun now we have a big garden!!

OMFG!!!! He's Gotto to be one of the most beautifulist (is if thats a word) bunny i have EVER seen.

m.
xx

ps. So Yummy!

Aww thanks for the comments guys he's moulting at the moment and is looking very scraggy so he says no more pics until he's looking his best :lol:

I think I've started to have an effect on hubby, was talking about rescues and bonding today and he was really interested, will be on the lookout for a beautiful girlie to persuade him, he's such a softie that it'll be easy peasy and much nicer for Willow to have a friend :)

Vicki x

Back