• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunnies will eat anything

Aliandbuns

Mama Doe
When I was filling up the bunnies' hay rack tonight I felt two little paws resting on my leg. I looked round to see Molly munching away on a tissue she had pulled out of my pocket.

They really do eat just about anything don't they? :roll: :lol:

Yes! :lol:

Audrey feels the need to taste test absolutely everything, including wallpaper, which is one of her favourites. She even has a good munch on my clothes if I give her the chance :roll:

And when i fill her litter tray, i put care fresh at the bottom with hay on yop and she digs thru and eats the care fresh.

Yup, we thought Salt and Vinigar french fry crisps would be safe to eat without getting malled........... nope, Rudy decided to nick one and then come for more :shock: :roll: :lol: :lol:

where to begin!!!
Although one of Snowflakes favourites is eating my sewing thread, while shes sitting in the litter tray and I am trying to sew - and she snatches it... unlike everything else she just takes lol

:lol: :lol: :lol: I was quite surprised the other day when Mrs had 3 crikets in her cage I woul dhave thought she would eat them as she did a woodlouse once :shock:

Back