• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I've been very naughty!!!!!

sharond

Warren Scout
How many of you have covered up something your bunny has done? :lol:

George has been great as a free range house rabbit and has caused very little damage or destruction. The only thing he has done is slowly eat his way through was my wicker furniture in the conservatory.
I assured my husband this was totaly understandable as it was wicker and he couldn't tell the difference between that and his toys and he never touches any of the other furniture or upholstery.

I convinced my husband that a nice modern chrome futon would be good in the conservatory with a couple of matching chairs. I persuaded him another guest bed is always useful. Didn't take much to get him round to my way of thinking, so our new suite costing a few hundred pounds was delivered last week. One side of the cushion matress was chocolate and the other cream. I was working but my husband was home to take delivery, he phoned me at work to see whch side up I wanted the matress. I said the chocolate way as the cream would get too dirty.
Next morning I came down and went into the conservatory as George was in there, I couldn't believe it, he had chewed two holes in the matress cushion. I quickly turned the matress over, so the cream side is now up.

When my husband commented on the change, I just said I thought it looked brighter :oops: :lol: Thank goodness George hasn't touched it since, don't know why he did that when he has never chewed upholstery before. Maybe because it smelt new. :roll:

I wont tell if you don't :lol:

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww naughty boy George :lol: :lol: :lol: I wont tell, I just hope your o\h dosent come on RU :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:no: Norty George!!

Bet you're not the first to have hidden their buns nortyness though :wink: :lol:

:lol: Thats funny, my bunnies have a taste for futons as well. They have chewed the wooden frame and also a hole in the mattress (I did exactly what you did and turned it upside down :wink: ), luckily our futon came from Ebay, phew!!
Bunnies eh?!?!
Nicola x

OMG :lol: :lol:

I must admit I would do the same...Audreys a terrible chewer and im already thinking of escuses now shes moved downstairs. :lol:

sharond said:
How many of you have covered up something your bunny has done? :lol:

its hard to explain to your father why you felt the sudden urge to gnaw through the telephone cord... :wink:

though i did blame mice for chewing all the leather of my mums hiking boots ...i hid them in the back of the cuboard and began to claim i'd heard scuffelings in the walls at night.... :oops:

My bun lives in a shed in a the garden so if he does chew there is no harm to my house.... My dog (when he was a pup) did chew a hole in the back of the sofa though. Managed to keep that a secret until the sofa was replaced... :)

Back