• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

So Excited! New bun has arrived !!! u/d 2 years on!

catswhiskas

Warren Veteran
I was at a wedding a few months ago and someone there found out I have buns.... he asked if I would consider taking on his daughters bun as she has to move to India with her husband in October. At the time bugsy was dying and I was a bit stressed but he said how worried she is about leaving the bun, she is heart broken and it is like her child. He had heard how good I am to my animals and really wanted it to come to me. So tomorrow, by van, as hutch is so big, Caramel is arriving!!!!! Will update asap, with pics xxxxx

Last edited:
Princess Caramel Shortcake the 2nd has arrived. She arrived yesterday evening with a castle of a hutch and is the biggest bunny I have ever seen. Borrowing camera tonight to get pics on. she is a carmael colour with up ears, but has harlequin type markings. She is extremely friendly and fat. she has been very spoilt. The poor woman who dropped her off was in tears. She loves her so much. So much stuff came with her. Toys, food, Timothy hay. Will post pics asap but have already had bunny kisses from her xxxx :love:

Awww she sounds lovely. The poor lady, at least she can see she's going to a lovely home (well I'm assuming it is :lol: :lol: ). Can't wait to see piccies.

Introducing Princess Caramel Shortcake the Second

DSC00162.jpg

23-09-06_2214.jpg

DSC00169.jpg

23-09-06_2212.jpg

No wonder she is so fat. when she comes in she looks round like she wants something.... she stole pizza from my plate when I was n't looking and begs all the time... it is so cute. Bunny is not very happy with the whole arrangement and as soon as Caramel is back outside, reasserts her ownership of the lounge very quickly by lying right where we can all see her and being very grumpy but cute. :D :D :D

Back