• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

At last, pics of....

gizmo

Mama Doe
Spirit my new bunny
spirit002.jpg

spirit001.jpg

hes a bit bald around his face because of his eyes.

i had to cut it for him because he had little bits sticking out all ovet the place. he was avery good boy with being groomed. you can tell he used to be a show rabbit.

he really dont seem to bothered by it and dosent mind me touching it. poor boy i really dont think he was getting looked after. :(

Awwww...bless his ickle face!!

And i thought Mayas eyes were bad when i got him. I am sure you will look after him, and give him all the loves he needs.

i got him from the free ads (well my sister got him without telling me :evil: ). The people i got him from said that their friend was moving abroud and they couldnt take him with them. They told me that they didnt want him becasue they preferd guinea pigs. When they brought him round they wernt even holding him right and he kept strugling and that was when they decided to tell us about his eyes :evil:. His claws were overgrown and two of them were growing into his feet :shock:. hes an exshow rabbit so it think that once he got to old to show they just didnt bother with him.

hes an exshow rabbit so it think that once he got to old to show they just didnt bother with him.

You know what, I'd like 2 think I was a caring peaceful human being, but when I read things like this, and Ive jst been on EbonyEyes's website and there's sum awful stories there 2, I just feel so much hatred for these people...if I could shut them in a tiny cell and let them live in their own mess with no food and water I would............ :cry:

Back