• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Chloe in her new home

AlisonA

Warren Veteran
:D Chloe's new owners have sent me some photos of her enjoying her new home :D She's not bonded yet, she didn't really know how to react to other buns so has her own space for now until she gets used to the others being around. But you can see already how happy she is there, and what a privilege it was to meet and spend some time with her new owners - such a lovely, welcoming and amazing couple :D :wink:

Here's me, desperately trying not to have to hand her over :lol: :lol:
chloe3.jpg

And here are a few pics from the past few days, it's such a pleasure to see how well she is doing and how happy she is :D

chloe2.jpg

chloe7.jpg

chloe4.jpg

Hope you don't mind, mystery owners, I was just so pleased that I couldn't help but share them :lol:

I think she looks like she was trying to keep hold of you too in the first picture. She looks very happy in her new home though, good for her say I!

Course we don't mind Alison - it's just that we've been so busy here this last few days that we don't know if we are coming or going :?
Chloe is so beautiful, so freindly and so loving :D :D :D We adore her :D
She is having her own two storey condo built (hopefully tomorrow), with all kinds of toys and beds in for her to be comfy and cosy :D That way she will mix with even more buns and get used to them :D
Will try to post more piccies of her tomorrow - if she ever stops snoozing :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You kept that quiet Jay :shock: :lol:

Does Chloe have a disability or will she be an 'Assistance Bun'? :lol:

Well, she was going to be an assistance bun in a way - but, when I first saw her picture I was really pulled towards her for a reason I couldn't put my finger on :?
There is something not quite right with Lovely Chloe - still not able to say what but she will be getting booked in to see the vet next week.
She is eating well, pooping well, playing and doing all the normal things, but it's a gut feeling and I hope to God I'm wrong 'cos I don't like these feelings.
I love her to bits, she is sooo friendly and so loving - but she is not right somehow - have told Alison and she understands.
Chloe is such a gorgeous girl and I hope with all my heart that my feeling are wrong :?
I just love her so much - she's sooo tiny :D

Back