• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Snowflakes Toyboy!!! - update!!!

His name should be?

• Isaac

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Isaiah

• Joel

• Total voters
Assuming bonding is currently going well ( cos I am to nervous to phone) this will be Snowflakes new man - yes tiny!!! he is absolutely tiny!...
Snowflake in a million years was never that small lol!
And he's apparently a bit older than the 12 weeks hes meant to be lol!

If she cant cope with a youngster then she is going to be tried with a sandy lionhead - whose not a happy chappy! he had his brother taken away from him and bonded and he was given the snip - plus he came in along with his brother after being a kids toy! :evil:
He's cute but not a friendly cuddly bunny...

Unlike the one below - who I havent quite decided a name on...
I am thinking Joel , Isaac or Isaiah - Any votes on which one highly appreciated.!!!

Update!!! -- She was put in with both the tiny boys, and is currently sitting mucnhing with them - which is a sure sign everythings okay - because she wont touch food if she is the remotest bit stressed!!! So I get him YEY!!
And I have finally decided on a name - Thankyou guys and Thankyou Teegra.....
Bunnys name is officially Isaac which will be shortened to Ike! when I am talking to him lol.! so thankyou for all your votes!1

ok so here goes!

newbun004.jpg

newbun003.jpg

And this is him falling asleep in my mums arms... he loved it! and no he wasnt in anyway shape or form tranced!, would never do that to my bunnies.... he's just adorable.

newbun002.jpg

Hope you like my new addition - fingers crossed that he is the one.!

I've just gone for Isaac - he looks like an Isaac bunny (plus it's easier to say than Joel) :lol:

Back