• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

hey remember us??

5cutebunnies

Mama Doe
Hi there its been a while but I still log in now and again to check all the cute bunnnies out there are still well and happy!

The boys are still living the high life, though Bernard had to go back to the vets to have the front tooth (you know the one that grew back) removed again, but nothing stops that little fellow, he is as happy as ever.

Poor Panzy accompanied Bernard to the vets as he had to have all 4 of his front teeth removed, he made a good recovery though slower to pick himself up than Bernard he is now back in tip top shape!

Binky ... he's the lucky one he still has his front teeth and they are perfect! He's just one chilled out bun!

Blossom and Bramble have remained well and spend there days snuggled up together ... Bramble is still a very shy bun prefering his wifes company than the human kind, but as long as he is happy thats ok with us!

here are a few pics, tho they are all in mid molt and loking rather scruffy at the moment.

Blossom and Bramble
100_8908.jpg

Panzy
100_8895.jpg

Binky and Bernard
100_0415.jpg

Panzy and Binky
100_9918.jpg

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!

I have missed your bunnies!!!!!!! So glad to hear they are ok and doing well :D Even if it is without their teeth :lol:

So lovely to see you around, hope you are all well and taking care of yourselves xxxxxxxxxx

Funny, I was just thinking about you and your beautiful bunnies the other day. Glad you're all well. Gorgeous photos as usual!

OMG :shock:

I think i just found Mikes twin Panzy :lol: :lol:

they are so identicle its actually scary :shock:

awwww they are all so gorgeous has Bramble grown???? He looks huge to what he used to???? Awwwwwwwwww Julie all as gorgeous as ever :love:

Lovely to see you back :D don't leave it so long next time! :D Those bunnies are too gorgeous to keep to yourself!

Back