• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Trying to convince

Sorry, I'm trying to convince OH to let us have another. The rabbit isn't the problem, it's the cost of the hutch and we have no money.

I always find the 'doe eyed' look works on him, but don't know if your mum would fall for it :lol: :lol:

When I only had one rabbit, I told my husband that if he didn't let me have another one, I'd want to have a baby :lol:

AlisonA said:
When I only had one rabbit, I told my husband that if he didn't let me have another one, I'd want to have a baby :lol:

That wouldn't work, he'd have another baby tomorrow if he could but I don't want another :lol:

I just went on and on and on about one and he adventually gave up because he was sick of me!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The I promise it will be all mine, and it wont be naughty and I will clean up after it - and you wont even notice its here routine! lol!!
Although saying that, my mum met the soon to be new bunny yesterday and never let me touch him, she fell in love lol

AlisonA said:

You are lucky he didn't call your bluff then :wink:

:lol: :lol:

Janex

I kept sending cute bunny links to Shane through email too!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Just tried the pleading doe eye trick and think it might have worked!! Just need to get a hutch now.....

Have now made the bunny I want into the desktop piccie so OH sees it every time computer's turned on!

I told my hubby2B that it was very cruel keeping Jack on his own and that rabbits without other rabbit company get very depressed and very destructive. After a while he gave in. Whilst Jack is ours Milly is mine because she is very hard work and Oh just hasn't boned with Milly. I love that she is moody and stomps because when she is happy its amazing to see!!!! Jack on the other hand is always happy and soppy and bless him, hungry!!

Back