• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

before and after

cheekytikki

Wise Old Thumper
not sure if this should be here (housing) or in the pics section but if it is in the wrong section i apologise

this morning teegra's cage looked like this:

20-09-06001.jpg

and now it looks like this:

20-09-06010.jpg

what do you think?? (i had to move my furniture round to fit it in lol)

and when i tried to take a nice piccie of teegra what did he do??

20-09-06007.jpg

:roll: they choose their moments!

abi and teegra

he wouldnt go out at first (even though he is used to free ranging!) i think he was scared of the pen panel things, i think i will also put a blanketon the floor so he doesnt slide about too much. he hasnt been upstairs yet either but i have left him to it so he can have a good explore.

will this be big enough for two buns if they are allowed to free range during the day?

abi and teegra

bumpety bump

any other comments? what else can i do to make it more 'bunny fun' (i will be filling the large tub which is on the shelf with sand or soil so teegra can have a good dig also thinking maybe put a grass growing area in there) what do you reckon?

plus will it be ok for 2 buns???

abi and teegra (sorry if i sound impatient/rude lol :oops: )

I think it looks great :D I don't know about 2 bunnies, I'd think it was fine but I'm no expert on house buns. I'm sure someone else will be along soon to help !!

thanks :D just went ustairs to check on him and he was in his fleecy blanket box on the shelf YAY! he didnt half give me a dirty look for disturbing his nap though :lol:

i think the dimensions are about 4ft x 5ft x 2 1/2ft (although im useless working out distances lol) with a shelf over half if that helps at all

thanks agian

abi and teegra

I would have thought it should be fine for two of them Abi. At least there is space for them to get away from one another if they want to. So have you been given the green light to get Teegra a little girlfriend?

That's excellent and would suit two perfectly. After all that's the same as having a 5'x2' double hutch so plenty of space :D

Wizbit said:
I would have thought it should be fine for two of them Abi. At least there is space for them to get away from one another if they want to. So have you been given the green light to get Teegra a little girlfriend?

frommy parents yes :D i am going to spowston guinea pig rescue on sunday to go and see Duchess :D:D:D:D:D

abi and teegra

Tamsin said:
That's excellent and would suit two perfectly. After all that's the same as having a 5'x2' double hutch so plenty of space :D

ok then thanks i do worry that he/they dont have enough space! :? :roll: :D

abi and teegra

Wow, that looks great -lucky bunny(s)! :)

I like the idea of a grass gowing area. We grew some for alfie but she dug it up and chucked all the muck all over and then wouldn't eat the grass coz it was dirty :roll: Took her about 5 mins :roll:

thanks everyone :D

i might try groming him some grass and if he destroys it in 5 minutes at least he had 5 minutes fun!! :D

he is still in his fleece/bed/box dont think he will get out now :roll: i am hoping to have his feeding area permanently in the run but will have to see how often he goes out there (might get a small mat to go in his feeding area :D:D:D:D:D

abi and teegra

Back