• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Another anxious bunny mummy...

Hells

Warren Scout
... I've left Violet at the vet to be speyed this morning. Roll on 1pm when I can telephone to see if she is OK...

I'm cleaning the house to keep busy, how sad is that! It does help though, also listen to cheesy pop (I recommend Busted lol) that helps and singing out of tune very loudly helps too.

Aaawwwwww keeping everything crossed for Violet :)
Please let us know when you hear some news :wink: I am sure Violet will be back home with you again very soon.
Best wishes

Thanks all for your support :D

I have just phoned the vet, she has come round from the opp ok and has already done some poos! I have to call back at 4 to see if she has eaten by herself and then I can go and collect her :)

I will be moving her cage into my bedroom overnight as Poppit and Peanut can be very noisy and I don't want any extra stress.

Know what you're going through. Last week Poppy was spayed. Please keep us posted on Violet's progress. Claire x

Back