• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

yet another question

cheekytikki

Wise Old Thumper
:oops: :oops: ~Sorry I'm asking so many questions~ :oops: :oops:

i just noticed that my local pet shop has started selling tubs of dried apple pieces, dried apple rings, dried apricots and dried kiwi halves.

would any of these be any good for rabbits?
if so which would you suggest for teegra i was going to try the kiwi but wasnt sure if they were allowed it, also do you think the dried apple would go down well??

thanks in advance

abi and teegra

Well mine love normal apple so I assume it'd be the same with dried! :D
Never fed kiwi or apricots though.

Check the sugar levels, if one of the listed ingredients is added sugar then I woudn't use it.

Ooooh you've now given me an excuse to go on the BunnyBasics site :D

lol ok will check the sugar levels i think it was literally just dried fruit though.

why cant they have kiwi and apricot? are they poisonous?
will have another look next time i go shopping!

abi and teegra

(like you nees an excuse to go shopping for your buns lol)

ooo yummy some of those look tasty!

(although i dont know if teegra would get any of the cranberries i might eat them all!!)

think i will have to wait till i get some more pennies before i do a big treat shop as in the last couple of days i have spent over £100 on him ooops!

abi and teegra

cheekytikki said:

No, I just meant I hadn't personally tried them with my buns, never thought of feeding them those! :lol: I'm sure they'll be fine for buns ;)

xEMMAx said:
cheekytikki said:

No, I just meant I hadn't personally tried them with my buns, never thought of feeding them those! :lol: I'm sure they'll be fine for buns ;)

lol oh yeah! doh i read it as 'never feed kiwi or apricots' lol i think its nearly time for bed :lol: :lol: :lol:

abi and teegra

its usualy cheaper and more econimcal to buy dried fruit etc from a health shop...or even the supermarket. for the same price you get a bag twice the size.

Back