• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Me judging (lots of pics)

Rexy bexy

Mama Doe
We were invited to western park game show the weekend to help with the rabbit display with diff breeds of rabbits on the sat i won Best in show and best rex with blackberry, won best lop with dillon and best pet with mowi, well there wernt many rabbits there jus a small selection. Anyway on the sunday i was asked to judge, it wasnt set up by the brc so i did have ago at and thought id share some pics taken

some money made over the weekend will be goin to a animal charity, either the RWA or a local rabbit rescue but i dont knw what has been decided yet

Mowi posing for the public(he wasnt in the show cause he is mine but had him out posing while i was waiting for paper work)
SA400116.jpg

SA400115-1.jpg

Fur section and i gave it to the new zeleland red
SA400120-1.jpg

Lop section- french lops- agouti french lop won lops section
SA400118.jpg

SA400117-1.jpg

SA400119-1.jpg

pet section- agouti lionhead won it, so hard to choose best pet as they were both so sweet
SA400121-1.jpg

SA400122.jpg

mom didnt take any of the rex or fancy rabbits
but i gave BIS to a blue halequin, 2nd was the french lop 3rd was a blue rex and 4th was the new zeleland red

other pics taken over the wekend
hands on section
SA400112-1.jpg

SA400111.jpg

mowi
SA400110.jpg

my castor mini rex
SA400109.jpg

Arura
SA400108.jpg

flapjack
SA400107.jpg

blackberry
SA400105-1.jpg

dillon
SA400106.jpg

mowi in my moms hood
SA400124.jpg

SA400123.jpg

Mowi is such a show-off :lol: :lol:
He really looks like he is enjoying himself :D
My Buns would freak out at a show :shock: :shock:

Janex

Jack's-Jane said:
Mowi is such a show-off :lol: :lol:
He really looks like he is enjoying himself :D
My Buns would freak out at a show :shock: :shock:

Janex

my buns are show-offs :lol: they love all the attencion from people :lol: especially mowi, he loves posing for people and the camaras but gets to excited when there are lots of people around tryin to stroke him and he gets a bit ov a handful so this way he could pose without peole gettin too close :D

Look at you lookin' all smart in your lab coat. Very Good!!

Mowi is SUCH a show-off!!!!!!!! B***h!

m
xx

Back