• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Uncle A-U/D 21st Sept-PASSED AWAY AT 1410HRS..........

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
I have had to start him on Penicillin Injections again as his mouth is VERY smelly. The Fibrosarcoma has grown back a lot :cry:
Unky A is still eating but is Sooooooooo thin :cry:
His skin is a mess, very dry and flakey :cry: But at least its not itchy or painful.
His ear abscess is discharging again. But that too is not causing him pain.

We are seeing Christabel in the morning. If after looking in his mouth she feels the tumour needs cutting back again I DO NOT think I can put him through it.

I cant imagin Uncle Albert not being with us........

Picture825.jpg

:cry: :cry:

Janex

Aww poor uncle A - Come on fella, get better.x

sending lots of healing vibes to uncle A and hugs to Jane.

caz

awwww :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: sending lots of vibes to uncle albert. I so much hope that you won't have to let him go :cry: he's been such a trooper and a little character. sending hugs to you xxxx

Awww - H & H say "come on uncle A, u'v been throo so much dont give up now! But if uv had enough fightin we'll understand. Will miss u tho :( "!!!!!!!!

So sorry to hear this, Jane. Fingers crossed everything is ok, but I know you will make the right decision by Uncle A if it is the right time to let him go :cry: :cry:

Back