• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Testimonials Wanted

Tamsin

Administrator
Staff member
I want to do a bit of publicity for RR and also see if I can talk a company into donating a couple of digital camera so we can add a few more rescues. I'd like a couple of testimonials from rescues/adopters saying how they've found RR useful. Just needs to be a sentence or two :) So people understand why their support will help :)

Thanks,
Tam

I'll do one as I've found the site invaluable for a new bunny owner and I've also adopted MJ from Kay who I saw on this site too

No deadline, I haven't written the letters to go with them yet so no rush :)

Thanks!

I have found RR invaluable!

Since I joined under a year ago, I have had 3 rabbits all from rescues with a 4th on the way.

Have been educated on rabbit care and the importance of neutering.

Made some genuine friends (of the human variety!)...

And wthout RR, my life would not quite be the same... it would be missing these little monsters who I love sooooooooo much :love:

Benji
Picture256.jpg

Teddy
DSC00436.jpg

and Bertie
DSC00437.jpg

Far too long but:

Rabbit Rehome has been an invaluable resource for me.
After the tragic loss of our pet rabbit Donut during the summer, I was undecided as to the best course of action for Donut's sister to Egg, whether to keep her on her own, or to find a companion for her.
Searching the internet, I found the Rabbit rehome site, and could instantly browse a database of hundreds of rabbits looking for a home. I discovered a rescue nearby with a dutch Rabbit like Egg who had been looking for a home for almost a year, and decided to take Egg to see him.
Tuesday and Egg were put in a run together, and hit it straight off. It then hit me that the best action we could take for Egg was to adopt Tuesday to keep her company.
Without Rabbit Rehome, I might not have realised that there was a rescue so close by, and I might not have ventured over to see Tuesday. I am glad I did, and Egg is happier than ever.

Anna Newberry

This thread should be a sticky w/ a pointer at General Chat to get more viewing. Too many viewers are in General chat not knowing this thread exist.

Would you like me to do it about one specific animal or all teh ones I've had? :D

Rabbit Rehome is the only place I advertise my rescue rabbits for adoption. It has helped me rehome well over 200 rabbits to very loving homes all over the UK. It is a very professional run site and I am proud to be a member. Rabbit Rehome does more than just help rehome rabbits it also helps rescues with fundraising events, it gives the general public valuable help and advice on all rabbit care.
Rabbits United Forum which is a subsiduary of Rabbit Rehome, this is an excellent forum where I have found no end of help and advice through other peoples personal experiences of rabbit care and behaviour . It is a very friendly site and again i am proud to be a member. We all work together and all help each other out whenever we can.
I would like to take this opportunity to just say well done and thank you to Tamsin for creating a invaluable website for all aspects of rabbit care and chat and just hope in the future it will still go from strength to strength.

We have used R U to find excellant homes for many of our rescue rabbits . It is a site i always point people towards as it it full of good advice and help , easily available and FREE :D

Back