• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Oscar still not himself

Suzi Wong

Mama Doe
It's two weeks now since he was first taken poorly, He has finished all his meds but he seems miserable to me, just not got that spring in his step, you all must understand what I'm on about. He's eating and drinking ok and begging for scraps at every opportunity :lol: but just not himself

Any ideas how long it might take to get him back on track?

Also his poos have gone black, they usually go like this when he has been outside eating grass for a long time, but he's hardly bothered to go out lately, could it be the new hay we got him Oxbow western timothy :?:

Could be the hay. It may just take hima while to get back in his step. If he seems alright eating and drinking wise and every other way, it's hopefully something that won't take too long for him to get back to normal.

Aww hope Oscar gets back to normal soon, his piccie is one of my favourites (don't tell anyone though :lol: ), he's gorgeous

Back