• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

could you list good rabbit hutch maker websites here?

Just wondered if you could list good rabbit maker websites?

:lol: think tht's b a mummy rabbit and a daddy rabbit not a website anyways, i have my hutch/run combi from the happy hutch company (jst google it) and it's good quality and they'v a sale on jst now :D

rehutches!!!
I know they are pricey....
but they are extremley good quality!!!
and there is no way on the planet a fox could drag any part of my hutch away...
it takes 2 grown men to lift it even an inch off the ground!
And they are super nice and make it to your requirements!!!!

Hi

I bought 4 hutches off this person, they are handmade and measure 5.5 feet X 2 feet deep and 2.5 feet high, they are very heavy and cost £50 each, I was really pleased with them, I found them on ebay

Wcraigwilcox@aol.com

snowy said:
Hi

I bought 4 hutches off this person, they are handmade and measure 5.5 feet X 2 feet deep and 2.5 feet high, they are very heavy and cost £50 each, I was really pleased with them, I found them on ebay

Wcraigwilcox@aol.com

GREAT VALUE!!!!!

Do you have pics??

m
xx

mit said:
snowy said:
Hi

Wcraigwilcox@aol.com

GREAT VALUE!!!!!

Do you have pics??

m
xx

I hope this picture works

Hutch.jpg

It's a really good hutch and she makes several different sizes

My brother in law makes 6ft by 2ft by 2ft hutches, but they need to be collected from the rescue. They are £120, made of 9mm plywood with bolts and a trap door in the front. He can add a 6ft by 8ft run to the front if required.

Back