• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Want Your Bunnies on a Mug??

loopylop

Wise Old Thumper
On the quest to Raise Kayj money for her new garage and along with Roaming Rudy... we thought that this idea would be great for all us bunny mad people!! :D

Put your bunnies picture onto a mug! If you want to see your bunnies while you drink your cuppa.. here is how..

**PM kayj (not me!!!) with a picture that you would like on your mug and send a donation of £10 to kjwaugh@supanet.com

** The mug will be delievered to you

** The mugs are white with your choice of piccy

Please get in touch with kayj and not me for all queries on the mug front!!!

And incase you are wondering what they will look like....

Kayj was very sweet and had one made for me to say thank you :D :D

I thought it was such a great idea, that people would love to do this and could help raise money for Kay at the same time!!!!

You will have to excuse my terrible photography but it kinda gives you an idea... Please be aware though that it looks much better on the mug than my piccies show, the one on my mug looks as colourful as my sig...

Here you go.......

DSCF0058.jpg

DSCF0057.jpg

DSCF0056.jpg

DSCF0052.jpg

DSCF0051.jpg

Just would like to say thanks again to Kay for my mug, I really love it and use it for every cuppa I have!!!!

*hyperventilates with excitement*

I am SO going to get one of those done with my beautiful babies on it :D

All I need now is for my laptop to work again so I can get all the piccies of my beautiful babies back :cry:

AlisonA said:
*hyperventilates with excitement*

I am SO going to get one of those done with my beautiful babies on it :D

All I need now is for my laptop to work again so I can get all the piccies of my beautiful babies back :cry:

Yay!!! Look out Kay, here comes the orders flooding in :lol: :lol:

Loops I think you are on a fundraising roll!

I see you have Soph and Rudy on your mug, is two photos per mug the max.

I have 6 buns. Can 6 smaller photos be used or is it best to stick to 2?

Rabswood

I will find out for you :wink:
You can have other pets on the mug other than your buns.

you can have as many pics as you want on a mug but the more you have the smaller they will be, but he will edit the pic to get the best out of it.

I will sort some pictures out of my bunny babes.

Might get one for my friend with her cats on :)

Rabswood

Just a note about the mugs, if you are planning them as an Xmas pressie, please get your order in early as he gets very busy around Xmas :D

We have the same thing in Canada. Some co. offers the above w/ any digital photos, and you can put that photo on a mug.

**BUMP**

I think I have read that orders must be in for the 18th in time for Xmas, please correct me Kay if I am wrong!

Back