• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ang's eyes open

raven_guest

Mama Doe
They've all got their eyes open now! So cute! The only problem is they can hear and see and are now scared of us!

ang1.jpg

ang2.jpg

ang3.jpg

ang4.jpg

ang5.jpg

ang6.jpg

ang7.jpg

ang8.jpg

ang9.jpg

ang10.jpg

ang11.jpg

ang12.jpg

ang13.jpg

lol, that's my bed throw! Usually buns are not allowed near it as they try to tear it to bits, but this little lot need to snuggle something soft lol. I was tempted to join them!

The last one is an agouti, but I agree it does look like a blue otter in that photo! They are lovely, but I honestly think they get lovelier when they're older, when they're pinging around all over the place, so happy to just be alive!

They are absolutely gorgeous!! Can't wait til mine get to that stage :D

p.s. -
raven_guest said:
I know for a fact I'd struggle with one baby, 12 would be my worst nightmare! (Not to mention the labour from ****!)

I hear you girl!!! :lol: :lol:

They're very cute, but very insane (can you be very insane?) they're mad. When I put them back into the nest (I generally have to rebuild it each day as they trash it and it doesn't keep thm warm enough) they start running off! They're in a 6 ft long hutch and that's quite a little trek for them!

Back