• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

bunny hates me!

petitelapin

Young Bun
Recently Bunny has started running away from me when I go near her and doesn't follow me round the house anymore :( She used to even try and jump up onto my lap when I was sitting on the sofa. Is it normal that she's all of a sudden gone all scared?

petitelapin said:
Aaah right! :) Well she's at least 9 or 10 years old now, so is it worth having her spayed?

Hmmm maybe not, it could be quite difficult for her to re-cover although i got a 7 year old through a Myometra, still i think if you can live with her getting like this then do at her age xx

Hee hee yeah she's one old bun! I'm not exactly sure how old she is, because we found her in a skip about 8 years ago and she was fully grown then!

Hehe it's the same bun in both photos, she just looks very different :lol:
Yeah someone had thrown her hutch out and she was still in it! :x

:shock: Poor bunny! We,,. lucky bunny now! I guess you'll just have to put up with the mood swings like our husbands do :lol:

Back