• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

BUNNY RUN - SAT 23/9 - WALSALL/BIRMINGHAM TO SURREY

Bavarian Bunny

Wise Old Thumper
Can anyone help Kay and me to get Snoopy down to Surrey this Saturday? Please????????????? :D

Kay could take him to Walsall, just north of Birmingham. He'd arrive there in the early afternoon, probably around 1.30 pm.

The closer he could be taken to west London or Surrey, the better. We could go as far as Windsor, Beaconsfield or anywhere along the western bit of the M25. Maybe a bit further out toward Oxford, if necessary.

:?:

We are in Richmond, Surrey, but we can come out of town and go north or west a bit. The main problem is to cover the gap between Birmingham and the south.

I could pick him up from Walsall and do part of the run towards the south but need to be home at 16:00, so could someone meet me maybe half way towards London?

Wheres Shell today? lol, how long are you planning on keeping free-add bun for, i cannot collect and unless you could bring her, is it worth asking here?

could anyone get from Nottinghamshire to Warwickshire in about a week if not?

I can pick up from anywhere within an hour/hour and half radius from me. Im in Weybridge in Surrey.

"I could pick him up from Walsall and do part of the run towards the south but need to be home at 16:00, so could someone meet me maybe half way towards London?"

Thanks, Chloaster! :) How far south could you go, you think? To which town?

Is there anyone else north of London who could do a bit? And then meet up with Bilbo? We could then pick up in Weybridge.

Just had a quick look at aa, could someone meet me on the M40 at the Cherwell Valley Service Area? Would give me time to get home from there.

i can do that :) pick up from that service area. What sort of time though?any chance of it being morning/ early afternoon?

Kay said she'd arrive in Walsall at around 1.30 pm, so it would be sometime mid afternoon, maybe 3 pm? Not sure how busy it gets around Birmingham.

But it would be great if you could help! :D

Depends whereabouts in Walsall we meet, the M6 will be a nightmare so would avoid that. I think it will take at least 1.5 hours to get from Walsall to the services. Is there any chance you could come down any earlier Kay as 15:00 at the services is pushing it a bit for me too?

sezzy5889 said:
Wheres Shell today? lol, how long are you planning on keeping free-add bun for, i cannot collect and unless you could bring her, is it worth asking here?

could anyone get from Nottinghamshire to Warwickshire in about a week if not?

Is this the same run or a different one??

If its a different one, I may be able to help from Notts to Warwickshire if you can collect from Coventry?

Would suggest starting a new thread though if its for a different run as it's going to confuse things :wink:

Let me know, I work shift so can be fairly flexible with journey sharing. Plus if it fits in at the end of my shift my work mate goes home to Oxford and he wouldn't mind a passenger if it would help :)

Back