• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hoovering!

My 2 x cats hate the hoover and run away.

This morning when I was hoovering, Jasper was happy as Larry with his back legs stretch out, I pratically had to hoover round him - would he move - nope!!!

Isn't this weird? Or do your buns not mind the hoover?

I have to hoover round Lola and then gently move her to hoover underneath her! It doesn't faze her at all.

Gus and Frida both chase the Dyson when I'm hoovering - I think they are trying to warn it off from stealing their food etc!

:lol: Hey thats excellent. As my cat is so scared of the hoover, any house buns i've had i've always moved out the room when hoovering, but perhaps i'll try it with Audrey in next time.

Don't know about the hoover, as mine are outside buns, but they seem OK with the mower. In fact Poppy was charging at it full on one time, so I had to stop.

They also seem to like eating the dried grass off it, despite there being a whole lawn full of the stuff. :lol: :lol:

I hoover Bella's and Benji's hutches out everyday!!!, they love it Bella tries to attack the nozel, its so much easier using the hoover as well, its not my best on just an old one :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

cherylwares said:
Don't know about the hoover, as mine are outside buns, but they seem OK with the mower. In fact Poppy was charging at it full on one time, so I had to stop.

They also seem to like eating the dried grass off it, despite there being a whole lawn full of the stuff. :lol: :lol:
buzz chases the mower, the hoover, anything like that

Both my dogs are scared of the hoover and bark at it! But Bunny just lies there and sniffs at it whenever it comes near her :roll:

little man doesnt mind it although he is scared of most other things but Bambi runs as fast as she can! :lol: :lol: I am gutted really as it would be a fab thing to be able to hoover all the furr off Bambi cos she moults soooo bad!

Well I did lock them in the garden, but Jasper came in the catflap and I think he's attracted to the sound of the hoover as he comes bounding in and tries to get in the way of it!!! (even tho the kitchen is at the front of the house, so he has to come through the garden, through the catflap, through the lounge and through the hall!)

He is a silly sod!

:lol:

awwwww - jasper likes playing games with the vacuum! :)

I must admit when I first turn mine on, the buns scatter, but they are soon back to give it a sniff/get in the way :)

My Jasper HATES the hoover and the lawnmower, he always goes and hides, bless him! But Clio isn't really bothered by it :D

My two hate it and are currently backing a campaign to have all hoovering banned. So far they are not getting very far as their pan and brush alternative is not proving popular.

Rade hates it and runs away, but Beany isn't too bothered unless I get a bit close with the nozzle :lol:

Benji is used to it and does as he pleases and i have to hover around him.
Evie is new to us and being a house bun so she runs to the cage and sits and watches

Daisy seems to find the hoover really relaxing.... she lays down and almost goes to sleep when i put the hoover on!

Gypsy still runs away, you'd think after 2 years she would realize the hoover isn't going to hurt her :lol:
Storm just lays sprawled out and I have to hoover around him, I end up with a big storm shaped dirty patch on the carpet :lol: :lol: :lol: once I accidently hoovered one of his long floppy ears :shock: it made the most horrid noise but even that didn't scare him! :? :lol: :lol:

If I hoover around Soph's cage and I get a bit of her with the hoover - she doesn't care in the slightest :lol: :lol: Rudy isn't bothered either - but nothing bothers my lil man :love:

Back