• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tilly is off to the vets tonight

Phill

Wise Old Thumper
Tilly is off to see Hazel tonight as although she is eating pooing, very lively, drinking normally, here MM's are a good colour and weeing normally she is loosing weight! She was put on a diet when she arrived here and we got her down to a good weight but in the last 7-14 days she has lost about 150g and is on a normal diet, daily pellet, unlimited hay veggies and grass, Ron is fine perfectly normal as are all the other bunnies so im at a bit of a loss! I will update you all tomorow as i wont get back on the puter after i've been to the vets with her. But healing vibes would be appreciated XX

I will et you all know how we get on in the morning, Kay afetr i've been to the vets im out horse riding so wont be home until 9.45pm but phone me then

Ok Hazel has a few ideas and wre doing some test today to see whats what, if it's what hazel thinks then im afraid that Tilly isn't very well at all but we will have to wait and see xx

thank you Jane these are just some preliminary Urine tests, if anything shows up in these it will be blood tests, i really hope that Tilly can be sorted XX

Aw Phill, Tilly is in the best hands with Hazel, Sending lots of Vibes to you and Tilly :love: :love: :love:

Back