• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Audreys vet visit :)

Azraelm

Wise Old Thumper
I took Audrey to the vets this morning for her myxi jab and she also had a health check, and the vet was really pleased with how much better she is :)

She has lost weight from 4kg to 3.23kg! :D
Her sore hocks on her back feet are no more- all the fur has grown back :D
Her fur is growing back beautifully behind her head where she had mites :D

Only problem still is her front feet as they are still a bit sore, but we have cream to put on. And she just has a little more weight to lose before she can be spayed.

Im so pleased :D

ps. Audrey had all these problems before coming to me.

Well done Mandy and Audrey!!

:wink: :wink: :) :) :wink: :wink:

PS Any news on the pub bunny??

bluebunny said:
Wow thats brilliant! :)
Ive never been able to get rid of claudes sore hocks :?

To be honest I was quite suprised when the vet turned Audrey over as I thought they were still irritating her (I hadn't looked myself as she objects so much to being picked up.)

She still has a small bald patch at the back of her foot, but it literally was the whole foot before- you can see if Stories and photos where she's lying on her back in the crate.
Will try and get some piccies of how they are now.

I think maybe hers just werent as bad as Claudes to start with x

mandy said:
snowy said:

:lol: Im off work this week so will let you know as soon as i can.
Feel free to ring if you want to :wink:

Ok, let me know if you want me to do anything, and sorry for hijacking your thread, but I am so wooried about that bun!! PM me if you need anything

snowy said:
mandy said:
snowy said:

:lol: Im off work this week so will let you know as soon as i can.
Feel free to ring if you want to :wink:

Ok, let me know if you want me to do anything, and sorry for hijacking your thread, but I am so wooried about that bun!! PM me if you need anything

thats ok :) TBH if you are worried then maybe you should call as i dont know when i'll get the chance to go over- and when I do I am just going to see if he is there and looks happy- if i cant see him then i am relucant to ask, as it seems rather stalkerish to say 'ive tracked you down to your new pub to check you're treating your rabbit ok' :eek:

I'm not worried, as I have seem him, and as mentioned in the original thread about him they must care about him at least to some extent as they were taking the trouble to let him out during the day and lock him up at night so he is safe. The most likely explanation IMO is they have rehomed him or brought him a new bigger hutch, as the new pub probably doesnt have a big enclosure like the other one so they thought they'd get him bigger accomodation.

Anway, up to you.

Back