• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lara is Poorly.........

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
.......she has a belly full of gas and is in a considerable amount of pain :cry:
She is on treatment. My poor little girl is feeling very sorry for herself :cry: Please may we have some healing vibes.

Another Rex-another 'delicate' GI tract..... :?

Janex

Hope Lara will pick up quickly Jane, no doubt you have caught her early, so hopefully she wil be nibbling away tonight.

Hugs, kisses and healing vibes and belly massages coming Lara's way... and yours too, no doubt your tummy is in knots with this worry x

Thanks everyone :)

Lara is feeling a bit better. She has started to eat some Critical Care without needing to be syringe fed. Her tum is less gassy too. Poor girl, it must be sooooo uncomfortable :(
I am hoping that she will continue to improve.

Janex

Yes I hope Lara is continuing to get better, she has the best possible carer looking after her in the meantime!

Lara is getting better :D
She has eaten a bit of SS and some hay.
The trouble is her friend Old Bill LOVES his veg. He can tolerate unlimited amounts of just about any Veg......Lara cant :? :(
I am going to have to be MUCH more careful and maybe seperate them for half an hour now and then throughout the day to allow Old Bill to pig out :roll:

Janex

Back