• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How is this possible?

I also noticed they are demanding a minimum donation of £25 but she isn't vaccinated and probably not spayed, so I guess people will probably go for pet shop bunnies instead of her. :(

Aliandbuns said:
I also noticed they are demanding a minimum donation of £25 but she isn't vaccinated and probably not spayed, so I guess people will probably go for pet shop bunnies instead of her. :(

Thats exactly what I was thinking :roll:

RSPCA Walsall spay females (and castrate males) so I imagine the lack of spaying is due to her age. Possibly she's been spayed since the orginal ad was put on when she was 8 weeks and the details not been updated. If she's not because of her age I think they arrange for them to go back to their vets for it to be done.

£25 for a spayed female sounds like a good deal to me!

Tam

awwww so far away, she would make the perfect gf for buzz, although i only have a 6ftx2ft hutch, thought that was ok for 2 mediums, is it not??? im worried now.

well I thought the RSPCA recommended 5' x 2' for 2 medium sized buns so not sure what thats about :?

RSPCA hq have upped their recs to 6'x2' but branches can set their own guidelines on rehoming. You have to check how flexible they are, might allow a smaller hutch if you have an attached run.

The national rspca have just upped their recommendation from 5*2*2 to 6*2*2 so it's possible that this is a typo, or maybe they are working on the assumption that 6*3 is the space required permanently (i.e. a hutch with a run attached). If someone is interested, it's probably worth ringing to clarify.

RSPCA Walsall deffo neuter, I had 2 females from there and Tree got 2 females one male so I know she neuters so £25 is a fantasti donation amount I think. They dont vaccs but £25 is still very fair :D

Back