• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Am I being cruel?

Aliandbuns

Mama Doe
Piper is just too cute sometimes - when he comes up to me to search for food, he puts his little paws up on me and I just can't help myself but take his front paws in my hands and give him a little wiggle. :lol:

Am I being cruel to him? :(

no - buns love to dance! :lol:

I admit to making the buns stand up to get pellets... I can even move the pellet forwards and they will walk :oops:

No you are not, if he didn't like it he wouldn't come anywhere near you, he must like the contact

Yes. You are SOOO cruel for loving your rabbits :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

No hun, of course your not being cruel!!! I mess with my bunnies all the time :D They get annoyed at times, but its not like you are hurting them!!

Leah xx

Aww, thanks everyone - feeling better now! :lol:

This is the pose that gets me every time :roll: :lol:

rabbits3007.jpg

Awwww sweet!! Far frm bein cruel I'd say ur being exactly the opposite - if you do it all the time he obviously knows ur going to and likes it or he wouldnt keep coming over and doing it :D

lucyj said:
Awwww sweet!! Far frm bein cruel I'd say ur being exactly the opposite - if you do it all the time he obviously knows ur going to and likes it or he wouldnt keep coming over and doing it :D

Well sometimes I just feed him without giving him a wiggle first - so I guess he's willing to take the risk! :lol:

Aliandbuns said:
Aww, thanks everyone - feeling better now! :lol:

This is the pose that gets me every time :roll: :lol:

rabbits3007.jpg

Very apt headline on the newspaper "wriggle room" so at least they are doing it in the right place!!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

woodstock said:
no - buns love to dance! :lol:

I admit to making the buns stand up to get pellets... I can even move the pellet forwards and they will walk :oops:

:D Deej will sometimes walk in a circle! So long as he gets the treat he's a happy bun! :D

Noooo that's not cruel... like others have said, he wouldn't come over to you if he didn't like it, bless him :lol:

Ali of course you're not cruel..you are an exceptionally good bunny-mummy and your pictures show Piper and Molly know how lucky they are! :D

Back